OFFICE Dynamics Adelaide was founded by Catherine Middleton, who is passionate about assisting Office Managers to achieve high level efficiencies within their area of responsibility, ensuring the ongoing success of their office operations. In 2019, Catherine branched out to include Career Management with Confidence to her business, where she assists administrative staff to work towards achieving career aspirations,
- Founding Director, OFFICE Dynamics Adelaide – 2014
- HLM Fellow Australian Institute of Office Professionals
- Diploma of Management
- Over four decades experience in the field of Administration, the last fifteen as an Executive Assistant within the South Australian Government.
- Twenty years as a volunteer with the Australian Institute of Office Professionals. (AIOP is a not for profit professional development membership organisation).
- AIOP National President, Chair of the Board of Directors from 2011 – 2013.
- Awarded an AIOP Honorary Life Membership in 2013 in recognition of contributions to the Institute over that time.
ARTICLES: Published articles with various magazines for Office Professionals promoting Career Development.
- TIME TO THINK BIG! Create the Best Career & Life for YOU – Career Design.
- The Publican’s Daughter – Social History
- Schools Out, Where to from Here? – How to apply for Jobs aimed at School leavers.
- Job Hunting? Plan for Success – How to apply for jobs aimed at the unemployed.
- Past member of Professional Speakers Australia
- Speak at forums for administrative staff who are looking to get the best out of their career
- Facilitate Workshops
Contact Catherine on 0408.004.823 to arrange a 30 minute complementary meeting either via Zoom or face-to-face if you would like further information. All workshops are personalized to meet individual needs.