OFFICE PROFESSIONALS WORKSHOP
This half day workshop was held on 30 August 2017, and attracted attendees from both Interstate and Adelaide. We had 5 wonderful speakers present, and the feedback was that it was a very successful event, as it was interactive throughout, where everyone had a chance to participate in the discussions so as it meet individual needs. Our experienced Speakers, believe that professionalism is paramount to being successful one’s career, and we were delighted to have the following people present on the day.
- LIZ VAN VLIET – Being Indispensable. Champions the cause of Leadership & Self Development. Presenting – Skills,Values and Behaviours of ‘Being Indispensable’.
- GARY EDWARDS, SPEAKER / MC / MAGICIAN Presenting ‘Handling difficult Conversations Well (How to deal with conflict and be more influential).
- JENNY LOFTES MBA, D.Ad Art, A.Mus.A. FAIOP. CEO, Studio J Production Consultants Presenting ‘Fear of Failure’
- AUDREY THOMAS, co-author of My 15 Minutes. “I Don’t Have Time for a Presentation About Productivity!”
- KIRSTEN MACKENZIE State President, the Australian Institute of Office Professionals Presenting an Overview of the Institute.
It was a brilliant event.
If you missed this one, please lodge your expression of interest for any future events of this kind that are being planned.
CATHERINE MIDDLETON HLM FAIOP, Dip of Mgmt Director / Workshop Facilitator