About Catherine Middleton
SMALL BUSINESS OPERATOR
- To find out more about OFFICE Dynamics Adelaide, listen to this interview recorded on 19/4/18 for Talkers Business Radio with interviewer Wayne Bucklar.
- FOUNDING DIRECTOR, OFFICE Dynamics Adelaide
- HLM Fellow Australian Institute of Office Professionals
- Diploma of Management
- Over four decades experience in the field of Administration, the last fifteen years as an Executive Assistant within the South Australian Government.
- Twenty years as a volunteer with the Australian Institute of Office Professionals. AIOP is a not for profit membership, professional development organisation celebrating over 50 years supporting its members.
- National President, Chair of the Board of Directors from 2011 – 2013.
- Awarded an Honorary Life Membership in 2013 in recognition of contributions to the Institute over that time.
- Had a number of books and articles on professional / career development published.
- Schools Out, Where to from Here? – How to apply for Jobs aimed at School leavers.
- Job Hunting? Plan for Success – How to apply for jobs aimed at the unemployed.
- TIME TO THINK BIG! Create the Best Career & Life for YOU – Career Design.
- The Publican’s Daughter – Social History
- Affiliate member of Professional Speakers Australia
- Facilitate Workshops designed for people looking to enter or re-enter the workforce
- Speak at forums for administrative staff who are looking to get the best out of their career