About Catherine Middleton
SMALL BUSINESS OPERATOR
- To find out more about OFFICE Dynamics Adelaide, listen to this interview recorded on 19/4/18 for Talkers Business Radio with interviewer Wayne Bucklar. (Make sure you pause by using the ‘play button’ for radio streaming, on the middle right of the page so that you can hear only Catherine’s interview.
- FOUNDING DIRECTOR, OFFICE Dynamics Adelaide
- HLM Fellow Australian Institute of Office Professionals
- Diploma of Management
- Over four decades experience in the field of Administration, the last fifteen years as an Executive Assistant within the South Australian Government.
- Twenty years as a volunteer with the Australian Institute of Office Professionals. AIOP is a not for profit membership, professional development organisation celebrating over 50 years supporting its members.
- National President, Chair of the Board of Directors from 2011 – 2013.
- Awarded an Honorary Life Membership in 2013 in recognition of contributions to the Institute over that time.
- Had a number of books and articles on professional / career development published.
- Schools Out, Where to from Here? – How to apply for Jobs aimed at School leavers.
- Job Hunting? Plan for Success – How to apply for jobs aimed at the unemployed.
- TIME TO THINK BIG! Create the Best Career & Life for YOU – Career Design.
- The Publican’s Daughter – Social History
- Affiliate member of Professional Speakers Australia
- Facilitate Workshops designed for people looking to enter or re-enter the workforce
- Speak at forums for administrative staff who are looking to get the best out of their career