- 2011-2013 National President / Chair Board of Directors, Australian Institute of Office Professionals (AIOP).
- Immediate Past Director, Zonta International, Club of Adelaide Flinders.
- 2014 – Founding Director of OFFICE Dynamics Adelaide assisting Managers to achieve high level efficiencies within their administrative operations.
- 2019 – Career Management with Confidence, assisting Administrative Professionals to achieve Career aspirations.
Self help reference books for job seekers:
Schools Out. Where to from Here?
Job Hunting? Plan for Success
Professional Development for career-minded people:
TIME TO THINK BIG! Choose the best Career and Future for YOU –
This book may be the catalyst that will assist you to achieve the career you have always wanted. By learning the facets of professionalism, you will be able to design the best future you can imagine.
- Career Management for Executive Support Staff
- How to transition within a Career
- Self Empowerment -the Key to taking the next step
- What is a ‘Leap of Faith?’ Why is it important?
- The Dynamic Duo – How to build a strong working relationship between an Executive and their Assistant
- Career Management – What it takes to achieve Career aspirations
- Professional Development Coaching for Administrative Professionals
- Being Job Ready – What it takes to apply for positions and tips in preparing for an Interview.